This great resource, offered by Jesuit Media Initiatives, is a daily podcast called Pray-as-you-go that lasts between 10-13 minutes. It’s meant to be a way to help fit in that bit of quiet reflection, maybe on the way to work or during a quick walk during lunch (or if you’re a stay-at-home mom like me, during that time in the early morning when the baby’s still asleep :).
Click here to access: http://www.pray-as-you-go.org/
Although the content is different every day, it keeps to the same basic format:
- Bells – the call to prayer
- Opening music, with a few words of introduction
- Scripture for the day
- Questions for personal reflection
- Repeat of the scripture reading
- Final reflection
- Conclusion: Glory be to the Father…
For a more detailed review of this resource, please click here.
Image courtesy of dan / FreeDigitalPhotos.net